Food

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jz some random stuff...

Hey everyone!~ its me again... well, who else? guess nothing much really happened... or i just forgot bout it... the most recent one i guess is my sis 21st bday celeb... which was last nite... ahaha...

had a whole lot of ppl in the house... about 80... wow isint it? had some of my own frens over... the most interesting thing was... some of my sisters frens mistaken me for her.... one guy even gave me the present... @.@ omg la... do i look old or my sis look young or we just really really look alike?? o_o anyway... besides that, near the end of the party... was playing piano with kev... tryin to accomplish the 4 hand duet from Secret (jay chou movie) ahahaha.. tat was kinda funny.. and we were playin all kinds of stuff on the piano...

so......... thats that... the other thing i wanna put here for today is my lyrics... been writting quite alot... bt nvr finishing it... sad aint it?? ahaha... so here they are... hope u enjoy... got no recordings tho.. maybe another time la... akaka... so thats it!!~ CYA!!

1. Waiting

I'm just waiting
waiting for the moment
when u'll take my hand
and say you love me

Im still waiting
waiting for the moment
when u'll hold me tight
and make the time stop...

just for the two of us...

2. I'd Live

Im standing inside my heart
im going crazy.. oh yeah~
im all alone in this world
but nothings here to break me down

i cant be lost without u
coz its the way things are...

i'd live
(baby dont pretend, that u are all i need)
coz i'd live
(a life without the one, that u will nvr let go)
and i'd live
(tgt with my frens and my family)
coz i'd live~

too bad that u couldnt be
be the man i need to be with
guess u're not the one

*both songs are not finished... this 2 songs are of bout 16 songs i hv.. ahaha... hope i can one day finish them all and compose the song properly!!~ dreams....*

Luv Linz

No comments: