Food

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Story Telling Time

Hey y'all!!~

Before i start talking bout my big news, i'd like to mention some cute, funny, weird.... stuff... lol!~

anyways, sitting in the train, i always recall what my lecturer said... go observe the ppl around you... you may notice their behaviour and body language and such...

that day, i saw this guy... listenin to his music... with a dull, blank facial expression... and shaking his head to the song like dancing in an indian film!! it was quite hilarious that it was hard for me to stop smiling to myself...

another situation was, driving on the way to UCSI, my dad suddenly slowed down... lookin up front, i saw a motorbike toppled over.. 2 cars at the side of the road, and a guy from the other side of the road walkin towards the bike.. i was like.... did he fall?? or did he get banged?! if he got banged, why did the cars just move on?!!... if he fell... HOW did he fall so far from his bike!!!~
@.@ my goodness....

now... BACK TO THE MAIN POINT!!~
I GOT PASS THE AUDITIONS~! wuahahaha!!... out of around 30+ candidates... i was one of the lucky 15 contestants to go for the semi finals... YAY!!
oh btw, this is UCSI's Got Talent thingy... so yea... IM HAPPY!!~~~ its the chance i get to perform my ORIGINAL SONGS... up on STAGE!! and if i get into the finalist, im going to PROM! yes, PROM!!!!!!!!~~~~ mmmmmuuuuuuuuaaaahahahhahahaaa... *cough cough*

ok ok.. tats enuf for now... i need to get back to my short story for film studies... here's a sneak peek of it... i'll probably post the whole story up here later on...

toodles!~
Luv Linz

October 31st.


“Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me…” I sang all alone. Today is the 31st of October, it is my 18th birthday. Every year I would be here alone to sing this song. Life was hard for me since the very beginning; all because of this cursed yet blessed date.


I could never decide whether I’m happy or sad about where I am. Far away from my home back in (town name), I feel both lonely and calm here. No other kids to taunt me or throw stones at me, no family to look at me in an awkward way. My name is Octavia, and I’m here to tell you a story of my life as the clock strike twelve a.m. on October 31st.


-to be continued-

1 comment:

Miamy, said...

hahah crazy woman,
congrats weh, all the best for you.. you can make it! :D

link me kays? :))