Food

Friday, June 12, 2009

Semi Finals done... Finals coming?

heyyyy... time to blog again~ well just a lil... haha.. anyways, for those who might not know, i joined UCSI's Got Talent... and managed to get to the semi finals... bla bla n bla...

here's my performance... check it out~ and then vote for me... xD


http://ucsi.edu.my/misc/talent.asp

thats one of my original song... and.. here's my other...


this was done for an assignment... so it's thnx alot to my group members~!! haha...


oh and im tryin to do something new... i noticed (my fren noticed too) that i write too many sad love songs and such.. so what i want to do now is, with ur help.. write something different!!

just drop a comment, or at the cbox.. a random word or sentence... then i'll try forcing myself to write something with it... oh and relevant words pls.. no f*** and b**** ... xD

~Luv Linz~

No comments: