Food

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Random facts bout me...

1. I like empty trains and roads....

Explanation according to my own perception:

Trains and roads are busy with people going here and there.. Moving on with their lives... There, i see people walk in and out the train, up and down the road... So when i like it empty... means, I don't like people walking around me in my life... as in... cant u just stay put?? *get my meaning*? anyways... its just ermm... random crap... =D

2. I like change....

I have this weird want of changing stuff... For example is when im sleeping.. i can never sleep in one position... no, thats not it... changin position meaning i can first sleep with my head on one end, and maybe another day i'll sleep at the other end. and also, if my sis aint around, i like sleepin on her bed instead of mine.....

So, lol... what is this? should i think about it negatively? I can never stay the same? or rather.. i can never stay in one spot.... maybe i jump friends? boyfriends? houses... jobs.... i hope im not interpreting my life as it is... coz it scares me.. it really does....

3. I hate getting only my feet wet.

Yes, i hate that... I'd rather get fully drenched instead of just my feet.... Walk in rain? PLEASE!! rain all over me instead of just soaking my feet.. i hate it...

Lets see.. how should i explain this... i dont like things done half heartedly? (seriously crapping here) JUST GET IT OVER WITH!! dun dilly dally... or how to spell it.. watever... =)

p.s : dont take all this seriously.

anyways... i'll leave some other updates for another day...

to be continued..... (Life during Hols)



Luv Linz

No comments: