Food

Saturday, October 25, 2008

r@nDomN3s$

oh my goodness... wats wrong with me??!! i am here... blogging about my..... boring boring boooooooooring life.... so wat should i say?

I love you.... there's no one for me to love... not yet anyway i guess... i tried, maybe? but i dont think its love at all... lust? or... wats that... its just... "like"... am i right? well of course putting the family aside...
can i share my love with someone?
I want a hug.... yes indeed i need a hug... why? i dunno why... i just need that comforting feeling... hugging family is just not the same... is it? maybe its because i dont share my own thoughts... hence they dont hug me the way i need a hug... but wat can i say?? i dont even know what am i thinkin myself....

I need attention... attention/be pampered/be comforted... watever suits u the best... but at the same time, i dun wan to commit... maybe... again with the maybe... the grass is greener the other side... but once u're there... surely the other place is... duhhh... greener!!

I... its always i...... how bout you?? whoever you are... when are u coming to me?? do i have to wait YEARS for u? maybe i do... maybe i will be better off that way... gosh.... why? why do i always feel this way... i want something.. yet, i dont want it too.... wat do i want in life??? argh!
are u even coming....

._. sigh, nvm la... let nature take its path... follow destiny... be led by faith!! @.@

can i go through the mirror and just witness things?

i dont know how to lead my life....

take me away....

~Luv Linz~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh celine...dun be so upset lah...
u will be okay...jz the timing isn't rite sumtimes...life sucks at times...The time will lead u thru...cheerios!!