Food

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The end to a new beginning...

hmm... i dunno how to put this post... but all i can say is... well, a quote actually..

" dont cry because its over, be glad because it happened"

hmmm, sadly to say (or oddly).. i did not cry because its over.. its my decision, and im sry that i made it.. but i had no other choice... i'd rather hv it ended early hurting less, then prolong (how to spell?) it, end it then, and hurt worse.. way worse... but i guess you could not take it that way either... so.. i dunno, u said it was my decision.. so here it is then?

at first i took it easily.. well, it was my choice so i guess it didnt hurt me as much as it hurt u... but of course it still hurts... but, once i saw the message change, then again, and again... i could not take in the one message i saw... and i say this... dont let emotions take over your thoughts...

"control ur emotions, not let your emotions control u"

not sure if tat is a proper quote by someone famous, but i got it from my previous Positive Psychology class, thnx to gerina.. ahaha... so now, im controlling my emotions.. u shall see me as Ms. Bubbly Celine, not the emo gal.. blekz!~

Luv Linz~

1 comment:

KaNg KaNG said...

emotions are wat make us unique frm the non-living,if u feel like it..why not let emotion take over..of course i mean cry..cry it out if u feel like it..no problem. and also wats gone is gone,wat happened already happened..tis is a quote frm me..'the past are not to hold u down,its to guide u forward'..take nee~chan!