Food

Monday, July 7, 2008

Settling Down Finally?

alrite... so two of my folio assignments are done... WOOHOO!! but i still hv the power points and presentations to do.. so... good luck to me myself and i, and of course every other ppl who is suffering with their assignments too la... dont worry... u're not alone!!

hahaha... due to lack of slp the days b4, i fell sick oso... haha... also got a lil cough.. bla bla bla... wats interesting is, i'll be performing at The Hive in UCSI on 16th July... dont forget to come ya?? kakaka.. i'll be singing... as usual... and the other thing is that im hvin my presentation on that day.. so i'll be wearing formal in the morning... n changing after that for performance... i hope i dont lose my voice then.. @.@ it'll be all ruined...

errrhhhhh..... ooo.. i got my old com back... hence, all my songs, all my pictures, and all my emoticons on msn!!!! ahahaha!!!! rofl... mmm... wat else do ppl talk on blogs?? i see my frens blogs all so interesting/funny/something to read about!! blekz.. here is the boring linz, signing off..

luv linz~

No comments: