Food

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A new blog, new look, new life?

Due to the many comments bout me using xanga instead of blogspot led me to... well, using blogspot here... or blogger... or watever it is.. soo... here i am now... forget bout the old blog, and see my new life.... many of the post in the other blog can be now flushed away as there are things that i would never want to remember again...
So here it is then, a new blog... with of course a new look, annnnndddddd showing my new life... history of my previous life shall not be mentioned here and each post shall not be of any past happening... (im just twisting all the words around.... )

bla bla bla... this and that... et cetera, et cetera, et cetera... its 12 20am and i've been doing my assignments while being half asleep... soo... even if there is anything to say... i cant think of it right now... besides the "new blog, new look, new life" *drum rolls*..... *rolls eyes*

im just boring you aint i? im always giving this reason isnt it? my life is boring... there's nothing fun going on in my life... nyek nyek nyek... i guess i just dont know how to make it a tad bit more interesting in words.... or explanation... or to just tell u.. o_o

all righto... i guess that's enough for the FIRST post... in my NEW blog... that has a NEW look... with whats goin on in my NEW life.... =/ lame stuff aint it??? ahahah!!!

this is linz signing off~

~luv linz... xoxo~

No comments: